Money used to be the root of all evil…now it is the root of all survival…
For eighty years war has been raging and has now become the only focus of the human race. Everybody either fights or works somewhere in the war machinery. Fighting isn’t just about staying alive anymore, it is about making money. Federations with open control over governments created Bet On Soldier, a TV show where soldiers fight to entertain the masses and to generate profits.
This is where you come in. As Nolan Daneworth your past is a blur. Brief glimpses of fights and battles seem like remnants of past dreams. The dreams turn to nightmares when you discover your fiancée brutally murdered. The only links to the murder are the Bet on Soldier champions “The Boryenkas Brothers.”
Desperate for revenge and the truth, you enrol in the Bet on Soldier tournament and head for an inevitable clash with these brutal B.O.S champions.
It’s not going to be easy – you can bet your life on it.
• Hand to mouth gameplay – players must kill and bet to earn enough money to survive. No money. No bullets. No armour. No chance.
• Over 40 Bet On Soldier champions to defeat on your way to the top.
• Engrossing multiplayer - Up to 32 players spread over 6 warrior classes – each player with the ability to bet on each other!
• Spectacular battles – this war is to entertain the masses – everything is in an epic scale.
• Strong story mode with a deep scenario and non linear progress.
• Twenty missions in four distinctive environments – Alaska, Europe, Nevada and Cuba.
• Over 40 different weapons including a gas launcher, acid gun, 5-barrelled shotgun, hand-scythe, and rocket launcher.
• Advanced Artificial Intelligence – enemies fight in packs and protect each other with shields. Mercenaries help you out when under fire.
• Two endings – choose your own destiny.
• Uses the innovative KT graphics engine – with over six years of R&D. Cutting edge Novodex physics engine. Game optimized for Nvidia and AMD64 chipsets.
Geforce 3series or equal / Intel (or AMD) processor 2.0 GHZ / 512 Mo RAM
Geforce 6 series or ATI X800 / Intel (or AMD) processor 3.0 GHZ / 1Go RAM