For those looking for the ultimate performance platform for their AMD systems, look no further than the KD7. Based on the VIA KT400 chipset with supporting for the latest Athlon™, Athlon™ XP, Barton™, and Duron™ CPUs, the KD7 offers unparalleled performance for your PC. Combining the latest technologies with ABIT engineering and innovation, the KD7-RAID delivers the power to drive the most demanding applications.
- Supports AMD K7 Athlon™/Athlon™ XP Socket A 200/266/333Mhz FSB Processors
- Supports AMD K7 Duron™ Socket A 200MHz FSB Processors
- VIA KT400/VT8235 chipset
- Supports Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 4X/8X (1.5V/0.8V)
- Four 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 2 DIMM DDR 333/400 (Max. 2GB)
- Supports 3 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 200/266 (Max. 3GB)
- Supports 4 DIMM Registered DDR 200/266 (Max. 3.5GB)
- On board 10/100MB Operation supports ACPI & Wake on LAN
- 6-Channel AC 97 CODEC on board
- Professional digital audio interface supports 24-b.......
(Read Entire Description)