The 3DForce MX4000 Series video accelerators are excellent 2D/3D multimedia video adapters for AGP 8X local bus desktop PCs. Based on nVIDIA GeForce4 MX4000 core technology, built-in with 64MB or 128MB DDR SDRAM memory module, these video cards will provide multiple display outputs onboard for TVout (Analog and Digital) or Dual RGB out (Twin) all together in optional.
As the previously core technology from nVIDIA, the GeForce4? MX4000 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) shakes up the gaming industry with its extremely performance, unusual visual effects, and speedy frame rates-injecting life into the artificial world of computer-generated graphics.
The significant enhancement is the new high quality image control. The nVIDIA GeForce4?MX4000 GPU has added two more rendering pipelines and the DirectX 8-compliant T&L unit into its graphic engine, which enables the maximum flexibility and high quality 4Xs mode control capabilities; gathered with the data bus Double Data Rate RAM (DDR) circuit, the PC users can ultimately enjoy the virtual environment of 3D scenes, and ambiance textures appear photo-realistic and custom lighting heightens at a highest resolution with astonishingly fast frame refresh rate.
Another feature of the 3DForce MX4000 Series is the video accelerator, which integrates the HDVP (High Definition Video Processor) and DVD (Digital Versa Display) for video playback with higher definitions at greatly increased frame rates.
A leverage of the combination of hardware and software technology, nVIDIA GeForce4? MX4000 GPU will provide many of the new features and benefits you look for in your desktop computing as well as the best performance, combining usual quality and exceeding crisp resolution. With all of this, the 3DForce MX4000 Series video cards bring a new level of graphics accomplishment and flexibility to the mainstream desktop PC market!
High Performance & High Quality 3D Acceleration
• 256-bit graphics engine
• 64MB/128MB DDR SDRAM memory access bus.
• Integrated dual 270 MHz RAMDACs drives CRT display
• 2 dual 128bit pixel pipelines rendering
• Surface engine for high-order surfaces and patches
• Programmable Vertex Shader
• Programmable Pixel Shader
• HRAA - high - resolution anti-aliasing
• Integrated hardware transform engine
• Integrated hardware lighting engine
• DirectXR and S3TCR texture compression
• Dual cube environment mapping capability
• Hardware accelerated real-time shadows
PCB Physical Dimension
• Up to 1.1billion AA samples per second fill rate
• Up to 8.0 GB/sec memory bandwidth
• Up to 34 Million triangles/sec.
• True, reflective bump mapping
• High-performance 2D rendering engine
• API support - DirectXR 8.1 and lower
MPEG-2/1 Video Decoder
• High-Definition Video Processor (HDVP) for full-screen, full-frame video playback of HDTV and DVD resolutions
• Independent hardware color controls for video overlay
• Hardware color space conversion (YUV 4:2:2 and 4:2:0)
• Motion compensation
• 5-tap horizontal by 3-tap vertical filtering
• Per-pixel color keying
• Multiple video windows with hardware Color Space Conversion and filtering