Support Intel Prescott CPU
Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
Dual-Channel DDR400/333/266 Memory Bus
800/533/400MHz FSB, 8X AGP, USB 2.0
Realtek 8100C (10/100 LAN)
MSI CoreCell chip; DOT, Live Update, Fuzzy Logic4, PC Alert, i-Speeder
Supports Intel® Pentium 4 Northwood/Prescott (Socket 478) processors.
FSB 400 (for Northwood only), 533, 800MHz
Supports up to 3.2GHz or higher speed.
Intel® 865PE chipset
- Supports FSB 800/533/400MHz
- Supports AGP 8X interface
- Supports DDR 400/333/266 memory interface
Intel® ICH5 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, 8 ports
- 2 Serial ATA/150 ports
- 2 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus Master IDE controller
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC
- Supports both ACPI and legacy APM power management
Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 2.5 Volt DDR SDRAM
Supports up to 4GB memory size without ECC
Supports Dual channel DDR266/333/400/433/466/500/533 MHz and up. (DDR433/466/500/533 are overclocking spec, also refer to User's Manual)
One AGP slot supports 8X/4X at 0.8V (AG.......
(Read Entire Description)