Supports Dual Channel 200/266/333 & up ( *DDR 400)
HT (Hyper-Threading) Support
Supports Socket 478 for Intel Pentium 4 / Celeron processors
Supports up to 3.06GHz and higher speed of CPU with FSB 400/533 (HT Support)
SiS® 655 Chipset (B-Stepping)
- Supports Dual channel DDR 333/DDR 266 memory controller
- Supports AGP 8X or 4X at 0.8v (AGP 3.0) or 4X at 1.5v (not support 4x at 3.3v)
- Supports bi-directional 16-bit data bus with 1GHz bandwidth MuTIOL
SiS® 963 Chipset
- Supports Dual-IDE ATA 66/100/133
- Integrated audio controller with AC97 interface
- Low pin count interface for SIO
- Advanced power management and PC2001 compliance
Note: 655 Max can supports HT CPU with SiS 655 B0 chipset. You can identify the version by "HT Ready" sticker on SouthBridge chipset and packaging box.
400/533 MHz FSB
Supports four unbuffered non-ECC 2.5 Volt of DDR SDRAM.
Supports up to 4GB memory size.
Supports Dual channel DDR 200/D.......
(Read Entire Description)