Zalman's CNPS6500A-Cu coolers have extended heat dissipating area and include a new fan assembly (FB123) with an adjustable bracket and a bigger fan for maximum cooling performance. The FB123 fan assembly can be positioned to provide optimal cooling in almost any motherboard/standard case configuration and allows an additional fan to be installed for cooling a NP(Noise Prevention) VGA Card.
1) Zalman's CPU Coolers do not generate noise and vibration in Silent Mode.
2) The heat dissipating material of the Flower HeatSink (FHS) is Pure Copper.
3) Separation of the FHS from the CPU fan prevents transfer of the fan's vibration to the CPU.
4) By utilizing a 92mm fan, both the CPU and the motherboard chipset are cooled.
5) The cooling fan can be mounted at any desired location, making it compatible with virtually all computer cases and motherboards
(Note: computer cases that have the power supply covering the CPU can not be used).
6) With the included adjustable fan speed connector, the user can freely adjust the CPU fan's RPM.
7) CPU can be cooled to a temperature sufficiently below the temperature required by the CPU manufacturer in Silent Mode.
8) Zalman's CPU Coolers enable very stable operation of a CPU in an OVERCLOCKED environment.
* When OVERCLOCKING, the fan must be in Normal Mode.
* Zalman Tech. Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any damage to a system or a CPU caused by CPU OVERCLOCKING.
1) FHS : ZM6568CD-Cu
2) NP FAN & Bracket : FB123
3) For placing FHS - Bolts A(21mm), B (17mm) - four each
4) For placing Nipples- four Bolts C (8mm)
5) For placing FB123 - Bolts D (inch type)
.... Bolts E (mm type) - three each
6) Four Tapered Springs
7) Four Nipples (spacers)
8) One Adjustable Fan Speed Connector (FAN MATE 1)
9) Thermal Grease
10) One packet of spare components