Zalman's CNPS6500B-Cu cooler has extended heat dissipating area, and includes a new fan assembly (FB123) with an adjustable bracket and a bigger fan (92mm) for maximum cooling performance.
1) Zalman's CPU Coolers do not generate noise and vibration in Silent Mode .
2) Separation of the FHS from the CPU fan prevents transfer of the fan's vibration to the CPU.
3) By utilizing a 92mm fan, both the CPU and the motherboard chipset are cooled.
4) The cooling fan can be mounted at any desired location, making it compatible with virtually all computer cases and motherboards (Note: computer cases that have the power supply covering the CPU cannot be used).
5) With the included adjustable fan speed connector, the user can freely adjust the CPU fan's RPM.
6) Zalman's CPU Coolers enable very stable operation of a CPU in an OVERCLOCKED environment.
* When OVERCLOCKING, please make sure to use Normal Mode.
* Zalman Tech. Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any damage to a system or a CPU caused by CPU OVERCLOCKING.
1) FHS : ZM6568CE-Cu
2) NP FAN & Bracket : FB123
3) For placing FB123-inch type bolts / mm type bolts-three each
4) Thermal Grease
5) Two Clips
6) One Adjustable Fan Speed Connector (FAN MATE 1)