ABIT's innovative AU10 sound card lets you experience complete 5.1 channel surround sound. This PCI card is an essential part of your PC home theater system whether you are listening to music CDs, watching DVD movies, playing PC games, or listening to MP3 files.
The AU10 comes bundled with a G9 cable for audio connections and an infrared receiver paired with a remote control. Home users can lay back and watch their favorite movie from a more comfortable distance.
ABIT's AU10 also comes bundled with InterVideo's WinDVD and WinRip software. The WinDVD player includes full Dolby Digital/DTS decoding while WinRip provides you with a complete 5.1 channel audio playback and recording environment. Including MP3, enhanced MP3, WAVE, MIDI, and Audio CD.
Even though the AU10 is designed to work with ABIT Home Theater, it is compatible with the 5.1 channel Home Theater speaker systems of most manufacturers. The AU10 supports both Dolby Digital and DTS.
Support 5.1 channel Home Theatre Speaker Output
- A3D, DS3D, Q3D and EAX Compatible
- H/W Dolby certified
- Software DVD provide
· Dolby Digital (AC-3)
MP3 playback 5.1ch support
- 2.1ch/ 4.1ch/ 5.1ch sound track
- Remote Control support
· WinDVD full function
· Microsoft® PowerPoint presentation support
- Yamaha XG Professional Soft Synthesizer included
- Compatibility: Windows 95/98/NT4.0/2000
Fortemedia FM801-AU Sound Chip
- S/N: 95 dB
- Wavetable Synthesizer: Hardware FM Synthesizer for Adlib and General MIDI compatibility
- Bus Interface: PCI Bus master compliant with PCI v2.2
- Built in power amplifier
- DDMA. Serial IRQ and Proprietary legacy support
- Audio Converters: 18-bit Audio CODEC support
- Sampling Rates: up to 48 KHz
- Compatible with all standard Windows games and most DOS games
- Audio Inputs/Outputs: Microphone input, Line input, Line output, Aux input on internal header, CD input on internal header, 1 G9 speaker output
- S/PDIF optical input/output (Optional)
- MIDI Interface: Hardware-based MPU-401 MIDI UART-compatible interface through joystick connector.
- Joystick Interface: provide standard analog/digital joystick support.