Logitech Attack 3 Joystick
Features: No matter how you like to fly, the Logitech® Attack™ 3 Joystick will give you maximum control with minimum hassle. As soon as you wrap either hand around the comfortable handle, you'll immediately feel the smooth performance and precise control that tell you one important fact: This is no ordinary joystick. Plus, the enhanced firepower of the 11 programmable buttons on this stick will help put you at the top of your game-and keep you there.
Maximum control… minimum setup
• Quick access to the controls you need, with 11 programmable buttons
Simple set up will have you flying immediately.
• Rapid-fire trigger lets you fire shots in rapid quick succession
Take out entire enemy squadrons at close range.
• Comfortable symmetrical handle lets you fly accurately with your right or left hand
This stick will take you the extra mile
• Easy set up and plug-and-play convenience
No worries with this stick. Just plug it in and you're ready to hit the afterburner.
• One Year Warranty
Logitech Gaming Software for PC
• Customize button and force feedback functionality
Every game is different, and so is every gamer. We know that. So we provide this versatile software that allows you to have things your way.
• "Double" the number of buttons with the shift-button
Are you a control freak? We are too. Enable the shift button functionality to turn all those buttons into twice as many.
• Quickly switch between game controllers
Fly your plane, drive your car, and then kick the ball around without being frustrated by controller configuration. Our software lets you easily manage and switch between your Logitech game controllers.
• Includes profiles for hundreds of popular games
We're quite sure that you know exactly how you want to set up your controller for your favorite games. But just in case, we've thrown in a few hundred of our favorite configurations.
• Easily download new game profiles
As if the profiles we ship with the controller weren't enough.
• Print out profiles for quick reference
We hate losing buttons. So we like to print out our game configurations for quick reference.
• PC with Pentium® processor or compatible
• 64 MB RAM
• 20 MB of available hard disk space
• CD-ROM drive
• USB port
• Windows® 98, 2000, Me, or XP