AWESOME gaming performance
The Xtasy 9800XT, powered by ATI's Radeon® 9800XT VPU with 256MB DDR-II memory, provides an OVERWHELMING gaming environment, even in your most demanding applications.
With 8 pipelines, pushing through 3 BILLION pixels per second, and 4 parallel GEO-Metry engines, processing 380 million [T&L] polygons per second, this card gives GRATUITOUS, adult entertainment. The 9800XT supports 128-bit, 64-bit and 32-bit floating-point color formats. HI-RES 32-bit, 3D gaming up to 2048x1536 for head-shooting, flesh-ripping, ALARMING graphics power.
SICK Visual Effects
The 9800XT fronts more than 18 BILLION (with a "B") anti-aliasing samples per second for AWESOME performance up to 16 trilinear filtered texture samples per pixel. ATI's programmable SMARTSHADERª 2.1 makes head-wounds and severed limbs look real with enhanced lighting and texture effects, while SMOOTHVISIONª 2.1 serves up full-scene anti-aliasing.
Ever have TWO MONITORS at one time?
ATI's HYDRAVISIONª supports ol' school CRT monitors, digital flat panels and TVs while VIDEOSHADERª enables integration of unbelievable digital video stuff, including advanced adaptive de-interlacing for enhanced video quality. You just connect to a digital flat panel and dig crisper images.
• Intel¨ Pentium¨ 4/III/II/Celeronª, AMD¨ Duron/Athlon¨/Athlon XP¨ or compatible with AGP 2X (3.3v), 4X (1.5V), 8X (0.8v) or Universal AGP 3.0 bus configuration (2X/4X/8X).
• Windows 98â ME, 2000, XP
•128MB of system memory
• Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
• DVD playback requires DVD drive
• 300 Watt power supply or greater recommended
• ATI¨ Radeon¨ 9800 XT VPU
• 380 MHz VPU Core
• AGP Bus
• 256MB DDR-II Memory
• 256-bit Quad-Channel Memory Interface
• Memory Clock: 350MHz (700MHz DDR)
• Dual 400MHz DACs
• API Support: DirectX¨ 9.0, OpenGL¨
• Connectors: VGA, DVI-I, TV/S Video
The 9800XT features:
Full DirectX¨ 9 Support
VGA, DVI-I, TV Out
412 MHz VPU
730 MHz Memory
At a Glance:
• AGP 8x support
• CATALYSTª Driver support
• SMARTSHADERª 2.0
• SMOOTHVISIONª 2.1
• HYPER Zª III+
• TRUFORMª 2.0
• 4 Parallel Rendering Pipelines
• 2 Parallel Geometry Engines
• FULLSTREAMª VIDEOSHADERª
• Advanced anisotropic filtering,128-bit floating point color precision, 2nd generation N-patch higher order surface, integrated MPEG-2 decode,
Integrated TV out support up to 1024 x 768 resolution. De-interlacing and frame rate conversion, dual integrated 10-bit per channel palet DACs, Integrated 165MHz TMDS transmitter (DVI 1.0 compliant). Unique per-pixel adaptive de-interlacing. Optimized for Pentium¨ 4 SSE2 and AMD Athlonª 3Dnow! PC 2002 and FTF compliant.