Supports Socket 478 for Intelฎ Pentium 4 (Northwood) / Prescott/ Extereme Edition processor
Supports up to 3.6 GHz/FSB 800
Supports FSB 400/533/800MHz
VIA PT880 Chipset
- Supports FSB 400/ 533/800 MHz
- Support Dual channel DDR 400*/333/266 memory upto 4 GB
- Support AGP 8x or 4x at 0.8V (AGP 3.0) or 4x at 1.5V (not support 3.3V)
VIAฎ VT8237 Chipset
- High Bandwidth V-Link Client controller
- Integrated Faster Ethernet LPC
- Integrated Hardware Sound AC'97 audio
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller
- Supports Serial ATA RAID 0, RAID 1
- Supports USB 2.0
Support 8 memory banks by using four 184-pin DDR DIMMs
Support Dual Channel DDR 400/333/266 MHz
Due to the High Performance Memory design, motherboards or system configurations may or may not operate smoothly at the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standard settings (BIOS Default on the motherboard) such as DDR voltage, memory speeds and memory timing. Please confirm and adjust your memory setting in the BIOS accordingly for better system stability.
Example: Kingston HyperX DDR500 PC4000 operates at 2.65V, 3-4-4-8, CL=3.
For more information about specification of high performance memory modules, please check with your Memory Manufactures for more details.
One AGP slot supports 8x/4x at 0.8V (AGP 3.0) or 4x at 1.5V (3.3v is not supported)
Five PCI 2.2 32-bit Master PCI Bus slots. (support 3.3v / 5v PCI bus interface)
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
An IDE controller on the VIA VT8237 chipset provides IDE HDD/ CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to 4 Ultra ATA drives
Serial ATA/ 150 controller integrated in VT8237
- Up to 150MB/s transfer speed - Support RAID 0, RAID 1
- Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives
6 Channel software audio codec Realtek ALC655
- Compliance with AC97 v2.2 Spec
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement
VIA 8237 integrated MAC + Realtek 8201BL PHY
- Supports 10Mbps and 100Mbps auto-negotiation operation.
- Supports ACPI Power Management .
- 1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial port (COM A)
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / **Front x 4 ) (**Front USB ports are supported by pin-out)
- 1 Line-In/Line-Out/Mic-In port
- 2 PS/2 connectors
- 1 LAN RJ45 connector
30.5 cm(L) x 2 4.3 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes