Supports 64-bit AMD® Athlon64 processor (Socket 754)
Supports 2800+, 3000+, 3200+ and 3400+ or higher
VIA® K8T800 Chipset
- HyperTransport connection to AMD Next Generation of CPU
- 8 or 16 bit control/ address. data transfer both directions
- 800/600/400/200MHz "Double Data Rate" operation both direction
- AGP v3.0 compliant with 8X transfer mode
VIA® VT8237 Chipset
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller
- Integrated dual channel native Serial ATA/RAID controller that will supply 150MB/s and support RAID 0, RAID 1
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management
- Supports 8 USB2.0 ports. (Rear x4/ Front x4)
Supports two 184-pin DDR SDRAMs up to 2GB memory size
Supports DDR400*/DDR333/DDR266 DDR SDRAM (*Refer to MSI recommended modules)
Note: PC3200 (DDR400) maximum 4 banks (2 double-sided) only
Due to the High Performance Memory design, motherboards or system configurations may or may not operate smoothly at the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standard settings (BIOS Default on the motherboard) such as DDR voltage, memory speeds and memory timing. Please confirm and adjust your memory setting in the BIOS accordingly for better system stability.
Example: Kingston HyperX DDR500 PC4000 operates at 2.65V, 3-4-4-8, CL=3.
For more information about specification of high performance memory modules, please check with your Memory Manufactures for more details.
One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 1.5V 4x/8x slot
Three PCI 32-bit Master PCI Bus slots. (support 3.3v / 5v PCI bus interface)
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
An IDE controller on the VT8237 chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 66/100/133 operation modes. It can connect 4 Ultra ATA drives.
Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237
- Up to 150MB/s transfer speed
- Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives
- Support RAID 0, RAID 1
6 Channel software audio codec Realtek ALC655
Compliance with AC97' v2.3 Spec
Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement
Supports upto 2 x 1394 ports. one 6-pin 1394 connector on Rear I/O, the other is supported by onboard Pin header. Transfer rate up to 400Mbps.
Controlled by VIA 6307 chipset
VIA VT8237 MAC + VIA 6103Ethernet PHY
S upports 10/100 Mb/s auto-negotiation operation.
Compliant with PCI v2.2 and PC99 standard .
Compliance with ACPI Power Management
- 1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial ports COM1
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
- 3 audio ports in vertical (Line-out, Line-in, MIC)
- 1 IEEE 1394 6pin out
- 1 RJ-45 jack
- 1 IrDA connector for SIR/ASKIR/HPSIR
24.5 cm(L) x 24.5 cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
6 mounting holes