The Ultra Vortex is one of the most silent CPU coolers in the market today with only 16dB of noise level at the lowest. More powerful, more silent, the Ultra Vortex is a hot item you canít miss! The Ultra Vortex is an evolutionary new model of the Vortex Dream series. With the 9 cm big fan and wider unidirectional heatsink, the Ultra Vortex not only creates better airflow but also enhances heat conductivity.
1. Unidirectional fin heatsink provides maximum heat dissipation area and surround cooling - unlike traditional heat sinks.
2. Curved copper fins allow airflow to create vortex filaments that blow towards the fin root, thus enhancing air convection.
3. The fins stamped on the cone-shaped copper slug allow smoother air convection and give shorter heat conducting distance, providing much better performance.
4. Uses a 9 cm circular fan with larger fan blades than the traditional rectangular fan, providing more airflow and better air pressure.
5. Ultra silent, only 16dB of noise level at the lowest.
6. Supports P4 in all frequencies and K8.
Socket Type AMD K8 (socket 754 / 939 / 940) and Intel P4 (socket 478)
Heat Sink Dimension 108X108X74mm
Heat Sink Material 100% Copper
Fan Dimension 92x92x25mm
Fan Speed 1400~3000rpm
Fan Airflow 26.84~57.51 CFM
Fan Air Pressure 0.036 in-H2O ~ 0.165 in-H2O
Fan Life Expectance 40,000 hrs
Bearing Type Rifle bearing
Voltage Rating 5~13.8V
Noise Level 16.6~33.2dBA
Connector 4 Pin (Power Input), 3 Pin (Speed Detection)
Weight 730 g (without fan)
Thermal Resistance Rja 0.39~0.31C/W
Application P4 all frequencies and K8