• Supports Socket A for AMD® Athlon™/Athlon™ XP/Duron™ Processor
• Supports up to Athlon XP 3000+ processor.
• VIA® KM400 Chipset
- FSB @200/266/333MHz
- Integrated S3 Graphics UniChrome 2D/3D Graphics with motion compensation
- AGP 4x and 8X
• VIA® VT8237 Chipset
- Integrated Direct Sound AC'97 audio.
- Dual Channel Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller.
- Supports both ACPI and PC2001 compliant enhanced power management.
- 8 ports USB 2.0 controller.
- Integrated Ethernet MAC.
- SATA RAID 0 or RAID 1
• Supports four memory banks by using two 184-pin DDR DIMMs
• Support upto 2GB of DDR200/266/333 DDR SDRAM.
• Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM DIMM
Due to the High Performance Memory design, motherboards or system configurations may or may not operate smoothly at the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standard settings (BIOS Default on the motherboard) such as DDR voltage, memory speeds and memory timing. Please confirm and adjust your memory setting in the BIOS accordingly for better system stability.
Example: Kingston HyperX DDR500 PC4000 operates at 2.65V, 3-4-4-8,.......
(Read Entire Description)