Some people get Bitronics confused with bionics, but the Bitronics Data Switch Kit has nothing to do with the six million dollar man. It’s the simplest way to share two parallel devices.
The Bitronics Data Switch Kit is the easiest, most economical way to connect two parallel-port devices. Connect a scanner or Zip drive to your PC, or share one parallel device (like a printer) between two computers.
• Oversized top-mounted push-buttons for easy switching.
• No power or software required.
• Includes 6-foot IEEE 1284 male-to-male cable.
• Supports all IEEE 1284 bi-directional communication modes.
• Optional DC power jack available (F3A114-W)
• Works with parallel printers, scanners, Zip® drives, QuickCams™, or almost any IEEE 1284 parallel device.
• Full lifetime warranty.
• Fully electronic design makes it 100% safe to use with any parallel printer.
• LED indicators for port connections.