• NVIDIA GeForce™ 6600GT GPU with PCI-Express
• 128 MB of highest performing 1.6ns/1.2 GHz DDR3 memory
• Support two monitors simultaneously
• Includes Gainward's award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility
• Supports PCI-Express 16x
• VIVO and dual DVI/VGA
• Support DirectX 9.0 and lower
• Support OpenGL 1.5 and lower
• Gainward's award winning High-Performance/ Wide-Bandwidth™ hardware design powered by NVIDIA's GeForce™ 6600GT GPU and integrating 128 MB of highest performing 1.6ns/1.2 GHz DDR3 memory which offers enhanced, leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiasts.
• 540 MHz core clock, 1150 MHz memory clock
• High performance Cooling Fan for GPU
• Dual DVI and Video-in connectors.
• Supports two monitors simultaneously, enabled by the NVIDIA nView ä Multi-Display Techno-logy for office applications, 3D gaming and professional applications such as CAD, DTP, animation or video editing. NVIDIA nView ä allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays, including a digital flat panel (DVI), analogue CRTs, and TV.
• Accelerated DVD playback with enhanced motion compensation in hardware.
• Includes Gainward's award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility for customized performance enhancements and efficient desktop management. Also includes performance enhanced, accelerated software drivers for all major operating systems and APIs.
• Performance enhanced, accelerated software drivers for all major operating systems and APIs.
• Easy Plug-and-Play AUTORUN installation from CD-ROM
• Supports PCI-Express 16x.
Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
• Complete DirectX support, including DirectX 9.0 and lower
• Full OpenGL 1.5 and lower support
CHIPSET FEATURES TOP
• Integrated NVIDIA GeForce™ 6600GT GPU
• Industry's First On-Chip Video Processor: delivers unmatched video performance and features.
• NVIDIA's UltraShadow™ Technology: enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
• High-Speed 128-Bit GDDR3 Memory Interface with Advanced Memory Control: delivers more memory bandwidth and efficiency to power the latest games and applications at blazing speeds .
• NVIDIA's Intellisample™ 3.0: delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds.
• 128-Bit Studio-Precision Computation: 128-Bit studio-precision computation through the entire pipline prevents image defects due to low precision and ensures the best image quality for even the most demanding applications.
• Full-Speed 32-Bit Color Precision: delivers increased image quality with no performance compromise.
• Digital Vibrance Control™ 3.0: a llows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
• Full MPEG Support: delivers a stunning video experience through encoding and decoding of analog and digital content.
• NVIDIA's SLI™ multi-GPU Dramatically scales performance by allowing two graphics cards to be run in parallel
• Integrated HDTV encoder
Provides world-class HDTV-out functionality up to and including 1920x1080i resolutions.
PRODUCT FEATURES TOP
• Gainward “Golden Sample ™ ”
All of Gainward's genuine and unique “ Golden Sample™ ” products guarantee outstanding stability and performance at significantly enhanced clock settings by using hand selected graphics processors, carefully qualified ultra fast memory chips, and advanced proprietary hardware tuning techniques to offer absolute leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiast.
• EXPERTool™ Performance Tuning Utility
EXPERTool™ is Gainward's performance tuning utility that allows the user to easily adjust the engine clock and memory clock of any Gainward product from NVIDIA's recommended default settings to even higher settings. Gainward offers the end user the choice to either run the board in “ Safe Mode Setting ” or at “ Enhanced Setting ” (“ Golden Sample™ ” products only, featuring a more stable design with faster memory), which offer enhanced real-world 3D performance for higher resolution. Performance tuning is the most commonly used method among the ultimate power gamers to extract the utmost performance out of a high quality 3D graphics card.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT TOP
• Intel Pentium III, AMD Athlon or compatible CPU
• 64MB System Memory or above
• Requires PCI-Express 16x slot compliant motherboard
• Windows XP/2000