Engineered by ABIT. Game-tested and approved by Fatal1ty. The Fatal1ty AN8 motherboard represents the culmination of ABIT Engineering with the gaming prowess and experience of Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, the world’s most recognized professional gamer. The result of this collaboration is a gaming platform with no equal, specifically engineered for the gamer that demands nothing less than the very best.
The Fatal1ty AN8 is built for speed. The NVIDIA® nForce4 Ultra chipset features on-chip SATA II for 3Gb/s bus bandwidth and improved disk performance, full NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet, and NVIDIA Firewall for dedicated networking security with low CPU overhead. The Fatal1ty AN8 also features 2GHz Hyper Transport Technology, dual DDR 400 memory support, and support for the latest AMD® Athlon™ 64/64FX 939-pin CPUs. Dual OTES™ keeps the system cool in the heat of battle. ABIT’s µGuru™ technology allows you to easily tune your system for optimum performance and frame rates. Developed with Fatal1ty, the Fatal1ty AN8 delivers the speed to obliterate the competition.
"As a gamer I know how frustrating it is when you get fragged because your computer dropped a few frames or froze just as you were coming around that corner. Of course skill is the most important factor in gaming, but the performance of your hardware can hold back even the best gamer and make the difference between winning and coming in second.
That's why the ABIT Engineers and I have designed a motherboard that is truly designed for gamers. The Fatal1ty AN8 was built with one purpose only; to be the fastest, highest performing motherboard available. Features that gamers don't use were removed from the board, freeing up performance and allowing us to add features that you would actually use.
It's one less thing for you to worry about. That way you can focus on your game and not your hardware."
Experience the ABIT Fatal1ty AN8 and turn up your game!
Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel
- AMD Athlon 64/64FX & Athlon 64 X2 dual-core 939-pin K8 CPU
- 2GHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology
- AMD CPU Cool ‘n’ Quiet Technology
- Four 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Support 4 DIMM Dual DDR 400/333/266 non-ECC memory
- Support 4 DIMM up to 4GB Max.
- NVIDIA NF4 Ultra single chip
- Integrated NV Gigabit Ethernet and NV Firewall
NV SATA RAID
- Supports SATA 3Gbps data transfer rate
- SATA RAID 0/1/0+1 JBOD
NV GbE LAN
- NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet via NF4 Ultra
- Native NVIDIA Firewall via NF4 Ultra
- Support IEEE 1394 at 400/200/100 Mb/s transfer rate
- 5.1-channel Audio Card
- Optical S/P DIF In/Out
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 PCI-E X16 slot, 2 PCI-Express X1 slots
- 3 PCI slots, 1 x ABIT Audio slot
- 1x Floppy Port supports up to 2.88MB
- 2 x Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133 Connectors
- 4 x SATA 3G Connectors
- 3 x USB headers, 1 x IEEE1394 header
Back Panel I/O
- 1 x IEEE1394 Connector
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard, 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 4 x USB+ 1 x RJ-45 LAN Connector
- ATX form factor 305 * 245mm
- 1 x Audio Card
- 1 x Back panel I/O shield
- 4 x SATA cables
- 1 x ATA 133 IDE Cable, 1 x FDD cable
- 1 x USB2.0 + IEEE1394 cable
- 1 x A5 standard User’s Manual
- 1 x A5 uGuru User’s Manual
- 1 x B5 multilingual Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x CD title, 1 x SATA Driver Disk
- 1 x ABIT Case Badge, 1 x Jumper Setting Label