RADEON™X1900 XTX Chipset Features and Specifications
• Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware.
• DirectX® 9.0 Vertex Shaders
- Vertex programs up to 65,280 instructions with flow control
- Single cycle trigonometric operations (SIN & COS)
• DirectX® Extended 9.0 Pixel Shaders
- Up to 1,536 instructions and 16 textures per rendering pass
- 32 temporary and constant registers
- Facing register for two-sided lighting
- 128-bit, 64-bit & 32-bit per pixel floating point color formats
- Multiple Render Target (MRT) support
• Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL® via extensions
• 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes & 2x/4x.......
(Read Entire Description)