GPU/VPU NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX
Maximum Resolution 2560 x 1600 (Digital)
Video Memory 768MB
Memory Type GDDR3
Memory Bandwidth 86.4GB
Interface Type PCI Express
Interface Speed 16x
Connector(s) Dual DVI HDTV/S-Video
Multiple Monitors Support Yes
* Full DirectX 10 Support
World's first DirecX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphic realism and film-quality effects
* OpenGL 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures top-Notch compatiblity and performance for OpenGL applications
* NVIDIA Lumenex Engine
Delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy at ultra-fastfrmae rates
* NVIDIA Quantum Effects Technology
Advanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU - all while freeing the CPU to run the game engine and AI
* GigaThread™ Technology
Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
* NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD Technology
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
Minimum System Requirements
* 1GB of system memory
* 50MB of available hard disk drive space for basic driver installation
* Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) operating system
* A PCI Express-compliant motherboard with an available PCI Express x16 slot
* A vacant slot below the PCI Express x16 slot. The graphics card physically occupies two slots
* A 475W PCI Express-compliant system power supply with a combined 12V current rating of 32A or more*
* Two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
* Four 4-pin Molex power connectors
* Minimum system power requirement based on a typical PC configured with an Intel® Core™2 Extreme X6800 processor
* SLI Requirements
o Combine multiple BFG NVIDIA GeForce-based graphics cards with an NVIDIA nForce® SLI-based motherboard.
IMPORTANT: Graphics cards MUST be from the same manufacturer and contain identical GPUs. For example, a BFG GeForce 8800 GTX PCIe can only be paired with another BFG GeForce 8800 GTX PCIe graphics card.
o Plug Your BFG Tech SLI-ready graphics card into an SLI-ready PCI Express motherboard.
IMPORTANT: The motherboard MUST support two physical connectors that are capable of having two NVIDIA SLI-based PCI Express graphics cards plugged into them.
o Connect both graphics cards using the NVIDIA SLI connector.
o Download the latest NVIDIA ForceWare® unified driver with SLI support