GPU/VPU Radeon X1600 Pro
Video Memory 256MB
Memory Type 128-bit GDDR2
Interface Type PCI Express
Connector(s) DVI TV/S-Video
VGA (15-Pin D-Sub)
* SMARTSHADER™ HD
o Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders in hardware
o Shader Model 3.0 vertex and pixel sgader support:
o Full speed 32-bit floating point processing
o High dynamic range rendering with floating point blending and anti-aliasing support
o High performance dynamic branching and flow control
o Complete feature set also supported in OpenGL® 2.0
* Next-Generation HYPER Z™ Technology
o Hierachical Z-Buffer with Early Z Test.
o Lossless Z-Buffer Compression (up to 48:1)
o Fast Z-Buffer Clear
o Z Cache optimized for real-time shadow rendering
o Optimized for performance at high display resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions
* Avivo™ Video and Display Engine
o New advanced video capabilities including high fidelity gamma, colo correction and scaling
o Dual independent display controllers that support true 30-bpp throughout the display pipe
- Full symmetry on both heads
- Each display controller supports display resolutions beyond 2560 x 1600
o Advanced DVI capabilities including 10-bit, 16-bit HDR output
o YPrPb compnent output for direct drive of HDTV displays
o Seamless integration of pixel shaders with cideo in real time
o VIDEOSOAP™ noise removal filtering for captured video
o MPEG1/2/4 decode and encode acceleration
- DXVA support
- Hardware motion compensation, iDCT, DCT and color space coversion.
o All-format DTV/HDTV decoding
o Adaptive per-pixel de-interlacing and frame rate conversion (temporal filtering)
* Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering
o 2x/4x/6x Anti-Aliasing modes
- Sparse multi-sample algorithm with gamma correction, programmable sample patterns, and centroid sampling
- New adaptive anti-aliasing mode.
- Lossless Color Compression (up to 6:1)at all resolutions, including widescreen HDTV resolutions
- Temporal Anti-Aliasing
o 2x/4x/8x/16x Anisotropic Filtering modes
- Up to 128-tap texture filtering
- Adaptive anisotropic filtering algorithm with bilinear (performance) and trilinear (quality) options
Minimum System Requirements
* 420 Watt ATX 2.0 or greater power supply.Consult your computer system manual to ensure the power supply is designed to accommodate a high-end graphics card with a peak dissipation above 75 watts.
* Intel® Pentium® IVor AMD Athlon®, Athlon(r) 64, Athlon® XP
* System Memory: 512 MB or higher. 512MB recommended
* 90MB available hard disk space
* Motherboard with free PCI Express™ slot and correct PCIe chipset driver.
* CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive (for installation software).
* PCI Express™ compatible system with a specialized 12v graphics card power connector.
* DVD-ROM required for DVD Playback.
* Microsoft Windows® XP (Home or Pro) or Windows® 2000
* High-resolution MultiSync or multi-frequency monitors or any other type or VGA monitor.
* Digital flat-panel (DFP) displays or digital CRT display.
* Connecting Device for CrossFire--Only one display while enable Cross-Fire