* HD Video
Whether you’re watching HDTV at home, or you want to experience the highest quality video and DVDs while traveling, you’re demanding better quality content. New video formats are emerging to address these demands, including H.264, VC-1, WMV-HD and MPEG-2 HD for high-definition DVD movies.
* CineFX 4.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
* Intellisample 4.0 Technology
The industry’s fastest and highest quality antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Extends performance and quality gains to higher resolutions and antialiasing levels.
* UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom III, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4× the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
* PCI Express Support
PCI Express is a new Intel bus architecture that doubles the bandwidth of the AGP 8X bus, delivering over 4 GB per second in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Minimum System Requirements
* Intel Pentium® III, AMD Duron™ or Athlon™ class processor or higher
* 256MB system RAM
* A minimum 300W system power supply
* For two GeForce™ 7600 GS-based graphics cards running in NVIDIA® SLI™ configurations, a minimum 350W system power supply (with 12V current rating of 20A) is recommended
* A PCI Express® compliant motherboard.
* 50MB of available hard disk space
* CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
* Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP
* VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor
GPU/VPU NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
Video Memory 256MB
Memory Type GDDR2
Memory Bandwidth 12.8GB/sec.
Interface Type PCI Express
VGA (15-Pin D-Sub)