* Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support
The standard for today's PCs and next-generation consoles enables stunning and complex effects for cinematic realism. NVIDIA GPUs offer the most complete implementation of the Shader Model 3.0 feature set-including vertex texture fetch (VTF)-to ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all DirectX 9 applications.
* NVIDIA® CineFX® 4.0 Engine
Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
* NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express® graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
*NVIDIA SLI certified versions of GeForce PCI Express GPUs only
* True High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Rendering Support
The ultimate lighting effects bring environments to life for a truly immersive, ultra-realistic experience. Based on the OpenEXR technology from Industrial Light & Magic (http://www.openexr.com/), NVIDIA's 64-bit texture implementation delivers state-of-the-art high dynamic-range (HDR) visual effects through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending.
* NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Technology
The combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
Minimum System Requirements
* Intel Pentium® III, AMD Duron™ or Athlon™ class processor or higher
* 256MB system RAM
* A minimum 350W system power supply (with 12V current rating of 20A)
* For two GeForce™ 7900 GS-based graphics cards running in NVIDIA® SLI™ configurations, a minimum 450W system power supply (with 12V current rating of 26A) is recommended
* A PCI Express® compliant motherboard.
* A PCI Express® supplementary power connector
* 50MB of available hard disk space
* CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
* Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP
* VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor
GPU/VPU NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
Pixel Pipelines 12
Maximum Resolution 2560 x 1600 (Digital)
Video Memory 256MB
Memory Type GDDR3
Memory Bandwidth 23.2GB/sec.
Interface Type PCI Express
Interface Speed 16x
Connector(s) Dual DVI
Multiple Monitors Support Yes