The IC7-G is a next generation motherboard for Intel CPUs. The IC7-G uses Intel's newest 875 chipset to bring the latest in technology to the Intel platform. The IC7-G supports IntelŪ Pentium 4 800/533MHz CPUs with Hyper-Threading technology for superior performance, and offers full support for Dual Channel DDR. ABIT provides users with 6-channel sound and S/PDIF in/out as a standard feature for enhanced audio performance. With full support for AGP 8X, USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 and onboard Intel PRO/1000 CT Desktop Connection Gigabit LAN, the IC7-G allows users to connect to today's hottest peripherals. Intel PRO/1000 CT Desktop Connection Gigabit LAN on board Lets you easily connect to the world wide web at high speeds without having to buy a separate 10/100/1000 Ethernet card.
- Supports IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Socket 478 processors with 800/533MHz FSB only (400MHz FSB not supported)
- Supports IntelŪ Hyper-Threading Technology
- IntelŪ 875P / ICH5 RAID
- Supports IntelŪ CSA Gigabit LAN
- Supports Dual Channel DDR 400 with ECC function
- Supports Performance Acceleration Technology (PAT) function
- Supports Advanced Configuration.......
(Read Entire Description)