The Tiger i7520SD (S5365) uses the industry-proven Intel® E7520 and ESB6300 chipset in combination with Intel's brand-new dual-core Intel® Xeon® Processor LV technology (codenamed "Sossaman") to deliver incredible performance-per-watt efficiency for many types of server applications. Features of this exciting new server motherboard include an innovative pedestal and 1U-compatible layout for optimized airflow and thermal advantages, support for dual Intel® Xeon® Processor LV with Dual Core technology, support for DDR2-400 Registered ECC memory, and much more.
• Two mPGA479 sockets support Intel® Xeon®
Sossaman (Dual Core) processors; 667MHz FSB
• 2M L2, up to 1.67GHz (LV); 2.0GHz and 2.33GHz
• Intel® E7520 memory controller Hub
• Intel® 6300ESB I/O controller Hub
• Dual channel memory bus (must populate in pair)
• (8) Eight DDR-II 240-pin DIMM sockets
• Supports up to 16GB of reg. DDR2-400 memory
• Supports ECC/Non-ECC memory
• (2) Two PCI-E x8 slots
• (2) Two PCI-X 66MHz slots
• (2) Two PCI 32-bit/33MHz slots
• (1) One proprietary 200-pin TARO™ SO-DIMM
connector (on PCI-X bu.......
(Read Entire Description)