Flexibility and performance represent the key capabilities of the Tyan Thunder i7520D (S5360-D) and Thunder i7520RD (S5360-D-1U). Based on Intel® 's E7520 server chipset, both the Thunder i7520 and i7520R deliver cutting-edge features such as dual Intel ® Xeon® support with EM64T and DUAL CORE technology, up to 16GB of DDR333 Registered ECC memory, multiple PCI-X 133 and 100MHz slots, PCI Express™ support, and dual PCI-X Gigabit Ethernet ports. Other incredible features include onboard Serial ATA with RAID, active system management functions, remote management option, and storage expansion options through Tyan's TARO™ SO-DIMM add-on modules.
• Dual mPGA604 ZIF sockets; onboard EVRD 10.1
• Supports Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® processors
"Nocona" processors supported
• Intel® EM64T support;
• Front-Side Bus support for 800MHz
• Intel® E7320 ("Lindenhurst-VS") chipset
• MCH North Bridge and ICH5R South Bridge chips
• One PXH I/O Bridge chip
• Winbond W83627HF Super I/O chip
• Eight DDR-333/266 DIMM sockets
• Supports up to 16GB of Registered ECC memory
• One PCI-X 133/100/66 MHz slot
• One PCI-X 100/66 MHz s.......
(Read Entire Description)