Flexibility and performance represent the key capabilities of the Tyan Thunder i7520 (S5360) and Thunder i7520R (S5360-1U). Based on Intel® 's next generation E7520 server chipset, both the Thunder i7520 and i7520R deliver cutting-edge features such as dual Intel® Xeon® "Nocona" support with EM64T (64-bit architecture), up to 16GB of DDR333 Registered ECC memory, multiple PCI-X 133 and 100MHz slots, PCI Express™ support, and dual PCI-X Gigabit Ethernet ports. Other incredible features include onboard Serial ATA with RAID, active system management functions, remote management option, and storage expansion options through Tyan's TARO™ SO-DIMM add-on modules.
• Dual mPGA604 ZIF sockets; onboard EVRD 10.1
• Supports up to two Intel® Xeon® processors
"Nocona" processors supported
• Intel® EM64T support
• Front-Side Bus support for 800MHz
• Intel® E7520 ("Lindenhurst") chipset
• MCH North Bridge and ICH5R South Bridge chips
• Two PXH I/O Bridge chips
• Winbond W83627HF Super I/O chip
• Eight DDR-333/266 DIMM sockets
• Supports up to 16GB of Registered ECC memory
• Three PCI-X 133/100/66 MHz slots
• One PCI.......
(Read Entire Description)