Whether you’re a hard-core gamer running dual or even quad PCI Express graphics cards, or a PC enthusiast building a killer system with tons of power-hungry components — this is the power supply for you. Quad PCI Express connectors and quad 12V rails give your rig maximum flexibility, stability and superior power. BFG Silent Control Technology makes sure the unit runs as quietly as possible by varying the fan speed in response to load and conditions, and the over-volt, over-current and short circuit protection provides rock solid reliability to create the most robust system possible.
* ATX 12V 2.0/EPS 12V 2.91: Supports the latest Intel and Athlon based platforms requiring 24-Pin motherboard and 4-Pin or 8-Pin 12V connectors. With the 20+4-Pin motherboard connector, it is also backward compatible with previous ATX standards.
* Quad 12V Rails: Four independent 12V rails provide your peripherals and critical system components with the most stable power.
* PCI Express Ready: Two PCI Express 6-Pin power connectors ensures that any graphics card or other PCI Express add-in card you buy will have its own dedicated power connector for dependable operation.
* SATA Connectors: Four serial ATA connectors allow you to connect up to four serial ATA devices without needing a special adapter.
* BFG Silent Control Technology: During regular operation, the fan slows down to reduce unnecessary noise.
* Protection Circuitry: Built-in protection circuitry is able to handle common power irregularities such as over-voltage, overload, and short circuits.
* MTBF: A mean time between failure rating of 140,000 hours guarantees a long lasting and reliable source of power.