HT OMEGA releases HD sound card with onboard digital input and output supports hardware and also it supports Front Panel Audio: the CLARO package. CLARO supports Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Headphone and precision Base Management system. And also you want to enjoy audio, game with powerful Dolby Digital or DTS sound through your AV receiver, CLARO can make encode Dolby Digital (Dolby Digital Live) or DTS (DTS Connect) signal with real-time. And CLARO supports Front Panel Audio Express for your PC case.
* Onboard Digital optical and coaxial input/output
* Built-in front panel audio support
* Dolby Prologic IIx, Dolby Headphone, DDL, DTS:NeoPC and Base management system
And your can enhance PC to 24bit/192Khz resolution and better than 115dB signal to nosie ratio with CLARO
CLARO is the premier digital HD audio solution featuring a set of clear 8 discrete outputs, digital outputs and inputs in a well arranged design. The S/PDIF optical and coaxial outputs are also an ideal way to transfer digital audio data to external recorders or amplifiers without the loss of audio quality up to 24bit/192kHz. And CLARO provide extreme surround-sound and ultra-resolution digital audio while playing games, listening music and watching movies via Dolby Digital Live or dts:Interactive.
CLARO fully supports 7.1 surround sound when combined with normal stereo music and also DVD movie. Play a DVD movie and enjoy the hottest surround sound environment itself.
So user can enjoy Hollywood movies on your desktop computer, with the same audio reproduction that moviemakers intended to reproduce in the theater - 7.1 theatrical surround sound. Or listen to MP3s, other stereo music and even gameing in a virtual surround sound environment with up to 7.1 channels of surround sound.
And CLARO supports Dolby Headphone mode for conveying 5.1 surround and 3D gaming audio over your stereo headphones
For Front Panel Audio Express of PC case, expend Front Panel Audio connector on your PC case with CLARO Front Panel Audio Connector. With the front panel audio enabled, users can connect a second microphone without any reduction of input signal levels.
* Check - Front Panel Audio Usage
Dolby Digital Live: A real-time encoding technology, Dolby Digital Live converts any audio signal into a Dolby Digital bit stream (48kHz at 640Kbps). Dolby? Digital Live provides a single cable connection (via coaxial or optical) to your Dolby Digital enabled surround sound system.The real-time interactive capabilities of Dolby Digital Live technology are ideally suited to PCs because it reproduces audio cues and effects that follow the on-screen action, transforming game play into an exciting and realistic entertainment.
Pro Logic IIx is the first and only technology to process any native stereo or 5.1 signal into a 6.1- or 7.1- channel output, creating a seamless, natural surround soundfield that immerses you in the entertainment experience.
Dolby® Headphone technology allows users to listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with the dramatic surround effects of a 5.1-channel soundtrack through any set of headphones. Best of all, "listener fatigue," a phenomenon commonly associated with headphone playback, is replaced by a spacious, natural sound field that listeners can enjoy for hours.
DTS INTERACTIVE: A real-time encoder that takes any LPCM (2 channel or more) and encodes it into DTS bit stream (48kHz at 1.5 Mbps). DTS INTERACTIVE provides a single cable connection (via coaxial or optical) to your DTS enabled surround sound system. stereo or multi-channel (up to 5.1)audio sources are re-encoded into a DTS audio signal and sent out from the "CLARO" to any DTS enabled system such as, powered PC speakers, an A/V receiver or any other DTS- compatible surround decoder sound system. The installation process is simple and eliminates the clutter, tangles, and cost of multiple analog cables
DTS NEO:PC: An up-mix matrix technology that turns any 2 channel audio into 7.1 surround sound. You can turn your stereo audio (WMA, MP3, CD, and more!) into a convincing multi channel audio experience.Borrowing from DTS NEO:6 technology that provides you with surround sound from stereosources in high-end home theatre products,NEO:PC soptimized for your personal computer and is the perfect companion to DTS INTERACTIVE.
* The C-Media Oxygen HD CMI8788 Audio Processor is main engine of CLARO
* 4 pcs 24-bit/192kHz AK4396VF (120dB-part spec.) DACs for 7.1channel output. (24-bit/192kHz in 7.1channel playback)
* 1 pc 24-bit/192kHz WM8785G (110dB-part spec.) ADC input (24-bit/192kHz recording)
* 1 pc CMI9780 AC'97 2.3 CODEC for AUX input, CD input, MIC input (16bit/48kHz playback/recording)
* Integrated up to 192k/24-bit S/PDIF high grade special Optical and Coaxial connectors for 44.1kHz,48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz SPDIF output. (work simultaneously)
* Integrated up to 192k/24-bit S/PDIF high grade special Optical receiver for 44.1kHz,48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz SPDIF input.
* Supports onboard Coaxial or CD Digital input connector for up to 192kHz SPDIF input. (Optional Cable need for Coaxial input)
* Standard 10PIN Front Panel Audio supports connectivity for stereo audio output and a microphone input from PC case
* DTS® Interactive - A real-time 5.1 channel encoder.
* DTS® Neo:PC - An upmix matrix technology.
* Dolby® Digital Live (DDL) - A real-time 5.1 channel encoding.
* Dolby® ProLogic IIx surround processor spreading stereo audio into 7.1 channel surround sound.
* Dolby® Headphone technology, conveying 5.1 surround and 3D gaming audio over stereo headphones.
* Dolby® Virtual Speaker solution, bringing amazing virtual surround sound fields via general two speakers.
* C-Media FlexBass - LFE channel crossover frequency setable from range 50 to 250Hz in Small speaker mode and Small/Large speaker selectable.
* C-Media Magic Voice, popular feature for disguising your tone in online chatting.
* C-Media Xear 3D 7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter technology.
* C-Media's unique Karaoke functions: Microphone Echo, Key-shifting.
* Individual 10-band EQ for each channel 27 global reverberation environments.
* Supports most industrial standards of 3D sound for PC gaming, including EAX 1.0 & 2.0, A3D 1.0, and DirectSound.
* Supported operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 3(SP3) / XP Service Pack 1(SP1) / Server 2003 SP1/ XP Media Center Edition 2005 (MCE) / XP x64 Edition