Uncompromising Mid-Range Workstation Graphics Performance
Introducing the ATI FireGL V5200 with Avivo™ Technology - mid-range graphics acceleration for complicated 3D models, large data sets, and high definition textures. The ATI FireGL V5200 delivers industry leading features and performance for demanding workstation users running OpenGL and DirectX based applications.
* Powered by ATI’s next generation ATI FireGL™ graphics processor unit (GPU) with Avivo™ Technology
* Scalable ultra-threaded architecture with 5 Parallel Geometry Engines and 12 Pixel Shader Processors
* Full Shader Model 3.0 support for vertex and pixel shaders
* 256MB GDDR3 graphics memory with 256-bit ring bus memory controller
* High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit, and 16-bit per RGB color component support
* High fidelity display engine capable of producing over one trillion colors
* Two Dual link outputs each capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 3840 x 2400
* HD Component Video (YPrPb) output
* Optimized and certified for CAD and DCC applications
* Direct access to ATI’s dedicated workstation technical support team
Next Generation Workstation Graphics - Power for Today and Tomorrow
Featuring full Shader Model 3.0 support and a scalable ultra-threaded architecture with true 128-bit floating point precision, 5 parallel geometry engines, 12 pixel shader processors, and an efficient 256-bit ring bus memory controller, ATI FireGL V5200 provides the graphics horsepower for today's professional applications and tomorrow's technology innovations. It's no wonder that animators, engineers and medical professionals rely on ATI FireGL workstation accelerators with Avivo Technology for better performance, higher image quality and superior value.
Unprecedented Visual Fidelity with ATI Avivo Technology
Designed with a 10-bit display pipeline and High Dynamic Range (HDR) 16-bit per RGB color component output capability, ATI FireGL workstation graphics accelerators with Avivo Technology can produce over one trillion colors for the most vibrant visual fidelity. Two Dual Link outputs each capable of driving ultra-high resolution cinema/widescreen monitors enables the ATI FireGL V5200 to produce a massive multi-monitor display for greater productivity.
World Class Performance, Reliability, and Support
ATI FireGL workstation graphics accelerators are thoroughly tested and certified with all major Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Digital Content Creation (DCC) applications to ensure optimized performance and compatibility. ATI FireGL unified drivers reduce total cost of ownership by simplifying system administration and maintenance. ATI offers direct customer access to a dedicated workstation technical support team.