The KV7 is the next generation of high-performance motherboards for AMD CPUs. The KV7 series uses VIA's newest KT600 chipset to bring the latest in technology to the AMD platform. The KV7 series supports AMD Athlon XP, Athlon and Duron 400/333/266 MHz CPUs for superior performance, and offers full support for DDR 400. ABIT provides users with 6-channel sound and S/PDIF Out for enhanced audio performance. With full support for AGP 8X, USB 2.0 the KV7 series allows users to connect to today's hottest peripherals.
- Supports AMD-K7 Athlon/AthlonXP/Barton FSB 200/266/333/400MHz Processors
- VIA KT600 / VT8237 chipset
- Supports Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 8X /4X (0.8V /1.5V)
- Three 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 2 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 333/400 (Max. 2GB)
- Supports 3 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 266 (Max. 3GB)
SB SATA 150
- SB supports 2 ports SATA 150 RAID 0/1
- On board 10/100Mb LAN
- 6-Channel AC 97 CODEC on board
- Professional digital aud.......
(Read Entire Description)