The KD7 Series also supports the latest AGP 8X standard, providing you unprecedented graphic performance. Serial ATA 150 with RAID 0, 1 function makes both the speed and the security of your data vastly improved. USB 2.0 enables you to be connected to today's hottest digital peripherals. Furthermore, With ABIT's SoftMenu™, 5bit FID and CPU H.T.P, the KD7 Series delivers the power of overclocking ability. KD7-G also provides Gigabit LAN for your option. 6-channel digital audio with optical S/PDIF OUT provides rich surround sound without the need for a discrete audio solution. drive the most demanding applications.
- Supports AMD-K7 Athlon™/Athlon™ XP Socket A with 200/266/333MHz FSB Processors
- Supports AMD-K7 Duron™ Socket A with 200MHz FSB Processors
- VIA KT400/VT8235 chipset
- Supports Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- AGP connector supports AGP 4X/8X (1.5V/0.8V)
- Four 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 2 DIMM DDR 333/400 (Max. 2GB)
- Supports 3 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 200/266 (Max. 3GB)
- Supports 4 DIMM Registered DDR 200/.......
(Read Entire Description)