GPU/VPU Radeon X1600 Pro
Video Memory 512MB
Memory Type 128-bit GDDR2
Memory Bandwidth 16GB/sec.
Interface Type PCI Express
Connector(s) DVI TV/S-Video VGA (15-Pin D-Sub)
* CineFX Engine
Powers cinematic effects beyond imagination. With advanced vertex and pixel shader capabilities, stunning and complex special effects are possible. In addition, increased horsepower delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
* nView Multi-display Technology
The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. nVidia GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
* DVI Support
Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays with up to 1600x1200 resolution.
Minimum System Requirements
* 420 Watt ATX 2.0 or greater power supply.Consult your computer system manual to ensure the power supply is designed to accommodate a high-end graphics card with a peak dissipation above 75 watts.
* Intel® Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon®, Athlon(r) 64, Athlon® XP
* System Memory: 512 MB or higher. 512MB recommended
* 90MB available hard disk space
* Motherboard with free PCI Express™ slot and correct PCIe chipset driver.
* CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive (for installation software).
* PCI Express™ compatible system with a specialized 12v graphics card power connector.
* DVD-ROM required for DVD Playback.
* Microsoft Windows® XP (Home or Pro) or Windows® 2000
* High-resolution MultiSync or multi-frequency monitors or any other type or VGA monitor.
* Digital flat-panel (DFP) displays or digital CRT display.
* Connecting Device for CrossFireT--Only one display while enable Cross-Fire