* HD Video
Whether you’re watching HDTV at home, or you want to experience the highest quality video and DVDs while traveling, you’re demanding better quality content. New video formats are emerging to address these demands, including H.264, VC-1, WMV-HD and MPEG-2 HD for high-definition DVD movies.
* CineFX 4.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
* UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom III, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4× the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
* PCI Express Support
PCI Express is a new Intel bus architecture that doubles the bandwidth of the AGP 8X bus, delivering over 4 GB per second in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Minimum System Requirements
* Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon XP processor or higher
* 256MB system memory
* Minimum 400W system power supply. Minimum 450W for SLI mode system (minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 18 AMPs for single card; 22 AMPs for SLI enabled system)
* Available 16 channel PCI Express slot
* CD-ROM drive
* Windows XP/2000/XP-64/MCE 2005
GPU/VPU NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
Maximum Resolution 2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz
Video Memory 256MB
Memory Type GDDR2
Memory Bandwidth 12.8GB/sec.
Interface Type PCI Express
Interface Speed 16x
VGA (15-Pin D-Sub)