* Powered by ATI RADEON®RV530PRO (90nm) GPU
* A 90-nanometer process GPU, a new ultra-threaded core 3D processing architecture
* On-board 128-bit bandwidth 512MB (256-bit Internal Ring Bus) DDR2 graphics memory.
* 12 parallel pixel pipelines.
* Dual DVI(Double Dual Link) + HDTV + D-sub support
* ATI’s Avivo™ technology connects to home entertainment devices and creates true-to-life image reproduction, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI. Get high image fidelity with CRT and LCD displays, TVs, rear projection and plasma TVs, and projectors.
* New ultra-threaded core 3D architecture with ATI’s revolutionary Avivo video and display technology to drive performance to new heights with incredible speed and intense 3D graphics.
* Shader Model 3.0 features new High Dynamic Range visual effects, and enhances realism with adaptive anti-aliasing and lightening fast performance.
* CATALYST™: Full Windows Vista LDDM support including Aero Glass visuals
Minimum System Requirements
* Radeon® X1600 Series of products requires connection to your PC's internal power supply for operation. Consult your system builder or OEM to ensure your system has an adequate power supply. Otherwise, ATI recommends a 400-Watt power supply or greater to ensure normal system operation where a number of other internal devices are installed.
* Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD® Athlon® or higher with AGP 8X (0.8v),Universal AGP 3.0 bus configuration (8X)
* 256MB or above of system memory
* Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
* DVD playback requires DVD drive.
* Windows XP/XP-64/MCE 2005/Vista
GPU/VPU Radeon X1600 Pro
Pixel Pipelines 12
Maximum Resolution 2560 x 1600 (Digital)
Video Memory 512MB
Memory Type DDR II
Interface Type AGP
Interface Speed 4X
Connector(s) Dual DVI
Multiple Monitors Support Yes