ap·o·gee: The farthest or highest point; the apex; a final climactic stage
Following in the footsteps of the award winning Apogee™ CPU water-block, the Apogee™ GT model takes the cooling performance to yet another level.
The GT's primary difference with the Apogee™ is an optimized internal structure. The improvement in thermal performance scales from a minimum of 1°C and up to 3°C (at 100W) depending on the CPU's, with Intel's latest QX6700 quad core processors benefiting the most from the revised structure.
Motherboard and CPU Compatibility
The Apogee™ is essentially meant as a universal water-block. It ships with all the necessary hardware for the following processors which are classified below by the type of sockets that they use:
* Socket 478 (Intel® Pentium® 4),
* Socket 775 (Pentium® 4, Core Duo, Core 2 Duo ),
* Socket 603/604 (Intel® Xeon™ - 400 and 533 FSB) - see note 1
* Socket 771 (Intel® Xeon™) - Optional AP-NC604 hardware pack is required.
* Socket 462 (AMD® Athlon®, Duron®, MP, XP) - see notes 2 and 3 below
* Socket 754, 939, 940 (AMD® 64 bit processors)
* Socket AM2 (AMD® 64 bit processors) - All known motherboards but.......
(Read Entire Description)