- It Has wonderful gameplay
|» Pros|| |
- Lets you meet and chat with many intresting people.
- Lets you pass any free time you have
- It has the wonderful look of The Sims
- Very Fun
- Sim Lovers will be addicted when the first log on
- Newbie Friendly
- Exellently designed Chat System
- Skilling to Max (10.99) takes 12 and a half Real life hours exatly if you work always at 118% without decay.
|» Cons|| |
- Items break very quickly in the game
- Need high Mech to repair electronics.
(Risk of Death)
I have played TSO (The Sims Online) since December 19, 2002.(Which is about 8 months now). The first time I played this game I was hooked. There is so much to do In the game. You can build a skill or money house, a cafe, a hospital, a Clothing Store, a Hotel, a Restaraunt, A private residence, a beautiful Garden, a hallowed cemetary, an exciting casino, and the list goes on.
|» Review|| |
The chat design is great, and you CAN look at what people have said by looking in the chat history. It is a little confusing though, to see some of the bubbles sometimes. (Thats what Chat History is for).
Skilling does take a long time, but if you work hard the first days you play on ONE skill with a lot of other people at 118%, you can enjoy the rest of your time on TSO.
Everyone in TSO is very friendly and happy for you to ccome into their home. (Probably because the want the visitor Bonus). (Although there are a few people who arn't Newbie friendly, but those people can be easily avoided).
In all, TSO offers you a world of fun, joy, love, happiness, more or less to some people Nirvana. (Well not really, It is just a game).
I back buying this game 100%. You will not be sorry you did.